Cleaning the rust off your can body
- Rub the rust area with a little bit of turpentine then clean with soft soapy water.
- Wipe WD-40 on the rust spot scrub a little then wipe off with a clean cloth.
- To remove from stainless decking material, sprinkle a bit of salt then squeeze a lime over it let site for 2 to 3 hours and scrub with a small old brush to remove rust and wash with warm soapy water.
- You can use any commercial stainless-steel cleaner.Use lemon juice on the rust spot, let sit for a couple hours, then rub rust off and clean with soapy water.
- Mix a paste of baking soda, lemon juice and a squirt of liquid dish-washing detergent.
- Put on rust rub in, let sit, then rub off and wash with soapy water