Notice of Privacy Practices
This website is owned and operated by iTouchless Housewares and Products, Inc. iTouchless is referred to collectively as “Companies”, “we”, “our”, or “us”. We respect the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. The purpose of this document is to describe our privacy and security practices related to this website, our mobile applications and our online services (collectively the “Web site”). We also describe the options that you have regarding our collection, use and disclosure of information about you. This Notice of Privacy Practices (this “Notice”) applies only to information collected by iTouchless. This Notice does not apply to the privacy practices of our business partners, vendors, co-branded sites, other third parties, or websites where we may post a different privacy notice. We think it is important that you understand your privacy and security rights and interests wherever you are on the internet or otherwise, so please consult privacy and security information on the sites of third parties that you may come into contact with when using iTouchless websites. Their privacy policies apply to information that they collect and use, not ours.
Information We Collect
The information we collect falls into two categories: Personal Information and Usage Data.
Personal Information is information that we directly associate with an identifiable person or entity and may include, for example, name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, twitter handle, Social Security Number, demographic information (such as date of birth, age and gender), payment information (including credit card numbers or online payment services numbers), financial information (such as bank account numbers), purchase history and location information (often from the device on which you use our site or mobile applications). We may obtain Personal Information about you from various sources, such as this and other websites and mobile applications, third parties and when you call or email us or interact with us via social media. You may also submit Personal Information to us in other ways, such as participating in online surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes, subscribing to newsletters and other offerings through the Web site. In addition, we may combine information received from third parties with Personal Information and Usage Data we collect about you.
Usage Data is anonymous information regarding use of our Web site or services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of iTouchless, often through the use of automated means. Usage Data collected through these automated means may include, for example, information that we gather and store about your visit to, and use of, the Web site, such as your IP address and the location of your IP server, device IDs, device type, geo-location data, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the Web site, pages you visit, and if you linked to this Web site from another website, the address of that website. Usage Data does not include Personal Information and is not treated as Personal Information under this Notice. Cookies and web beacons are sometimes used to collect Usage Data. “Cookies” are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device’s hard drive for the purpose of identifying your browser during interaction on websites or storing information or settings in your browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We can also use web beacons to tell if you have opened or acted upon emails that we send you.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- for our everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your customer account, responding to your inquiries, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to provide information about our business and offer our products or services to you and products and services of others that we think you may find of interest;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- to enable you to interact with iTouchless and our customers through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services and, this Website, and any other websites we may have and soliciting your feedback through email communications, telephone calls, and/or focus groups;
- to tailor our offerings to your personal interests and the manner in which you interact with us;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer search, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis; and
- to comply with legal recommendations, applicable legal requirements and our policies and practices.
We may also use Personal Information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of collection to the extent required by law or this Notice. We may use Usage Data (which, of course, does not include Personal Information) for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you. Third Party Applications on this Web site We may include applications from third parties on some pages of the Web site that allow interaction or content sharing by users. Some of these mini-programs provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook “Share” or “Like” button, and are visible to you when you visit our Web site. Your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they placed on your device when you registered for their application or service. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the third-parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
- Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our Affiliates so long as the disclosure and use of your Personal Information by such entities is consistent with this Notice.
- Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide services to us who have access to your Personal Information. In such cases, we require such providers to maintain your Personal Information as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us.
- Surveys/Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion on the Web site that is sponsored by iTouchless and a third party, such participation serves as your consent for Us to share your Personal Information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion with the third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including Personal Information, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of iTouchless; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with legal advice, applicable law or legal process. In addition, if we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, we may transfer all or a portion of your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
We may share Usage Data (which, of course, does not include Personal Information) with third parties, including our Affiliates, advertising networks, analytics providers and others, for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
In order to access our products and services, you must register on the Web site and provide us with Personal Information. Once you have done that, you have opted in to receive communications from us, including promotional emails, as described in this Notice. If you would like to alter the frequency and type of promotional emails you receive from us, you may update your user profile by changing your account settings. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communication emails from us, you may do so by changing your preferences. Please note that this may affect your ability to access products and services, and we may continue to send non-promotional emails such as order confirmations, surveys, and other information about your transactions.
When you visit the Web site, we and others give you the following choices about use of mechanisms for tracking, including tracking of your online activities over time and across different websites and online services by third parties. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser’s setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of the Web site, the Web site itself, or the service that placed the cookie may not function properly or at all as a result. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or disable download of images which should effectively disable our email tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described above. You may opt out of tracking of Usage Data by Google Analytics, one of our analytics providers, as discussed above.
You may choose not to share your geo-location information with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings or the settings on our mobile applications. While we and others give you the choices described in this Notice, there are many ways Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism. If you refer others to us, please note that they may choose not to receive any promotional emails from us in the future by following the instructions in the email invitation.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California customers to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. As stated in this Notice, iTouchless will not sell or share your Personal Information with non-iTouchless companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us as specified in the “Contact Us”.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to help safeguard Personal Information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, systems, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Updates to this Notice
We may update this Notice to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Notice. If we use Personal Information in a manner that is materially different than described in this version of this Notice, we will obtain your consent as required by applicable law or this Notice.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us or call us at 1-844-660-7978
You also may write to us at:
iTouchless Housewares and Products, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Inquiry
777 Mariners Island Blvd, Ste 125
San Mateo, CA 94404
Last Updated: November 13th, 2020